Friday, July 31, 2009

Creating a numbered menu in C?

Hi, I need some help in making a numbered menu using C language.


Example :


1) Please enter blah blah


2) Please tell me......


3) :


Please enter your menu number....





How would I be able to link these menus , if I have already created the code that asks for the information in 1,2,3 but it's not in a number menu ?

Creating a numbered menu in C?
For a console application (dont' forget to #include conio and stdio):





char ch;


int choice = 0;


puts("1. Please enter blah blah\n2. Please tell me...\n3. :\nPlease, enter your menu number...");


while(kbhit())getch(); /*2clear input buffer from 'ghosts'*/


do


{


ch = getch();


if(ch%26gt;='1' %26amp;%26amp; ch%26lt;='3') choice = (ch-'1');


} while(choice%26lt;0);


switch(choice)


{


case 1: MyProc_EnterBlahBlah(); break;


case 2: MyProc_TellMe(); break;


case 3: MyProc_TwoDots(); break;


}


No comments:

Post a Comment