Friday, July 31, 2009

Question About D.C. Metro?

I'm moving to the Washington D.C. area soon and I have a question about the metro system there. Does the metro go all over NOVA and D.C.? For example, if I live in Alexandria and work in Arlington, can I take the metro to work? How exactly does it work there?

Question About D.C. Metro?
Yes.





Metro's Orange Line runs underneath Fairfax Dr. in Ballston and Lee Highway depending on the stops. Metro's Blue and Yellow Lines stop at King St. which is west of the downtown Alexandria business district. I walked a few blocks to the Metro station from the downtown Alexandria area.





If you live in the middle and your work is not near a Metro stop, you may be better off driving.
Reply:Here's a map: http://www.wmata.com/metrorail/systemmap...

marguerite

No comments:

Post a Comment