Friday, July 31, 2009

I can't find a good book on C#?

I tried several books , C# For Dummies excellent until you start the OOP chapters. Poorly explained with bad examples.





C# from Sam's is also ok but when it comes to the OOP it use a lot of math examples and does not make its point.





I got Learning C# 2005 from Oreilly , I had no idea that oreilly books assume a programming background. So that one was also a waste of time





Guys any idea where I could get a good book? I check Amazon and found one from Mr Smiley. It is expensise but I don';t know if it is worth to buy. So far I purchased 4 books none can teach me OOP. I am ok with the loping %26amp; all that though.

I can't find a good book on C#?
Hi Joe,


My site below under Computer Talk has a link to a lot of online free books and tutorials that should help get you headed in the right direction. Hope this helps

augustifolia

No comments:

Post a Comment