Saturday, May 22, 2010

A)What are POPs?Give examples. b)Why are POPs dangerous? c)Explain why Canada and the temperate and polar co

a)What are POPs?Give examples.


b)Why are POPs dangerous?


c)Explain why Canada and the temperate and polar countries are particularly susceptinle to POP pollution.


d)What efforts have been made to eliminate POPs from the environment?

A)What are POPs?Give examples. b)Why are POPs dangerous? c)Explain why Canada and the temperate and polar co
I know what I'm doing Jasmine, OK?....My Beautiful Indian Flower Jasmine always thinks that I am going to make a mistake on this "answers" thing! OK, Pops are ice-creams that come in all different flavors and styles. Pops are dangerous because there is a wooden stick in the middle of them, and if you fall, you could hurt yourself. I have not heard of them trying to get rid of ice-cream, but then again,It would not surpri.............Jasmine, my Beautiful Indian Flower, why are you looking at me like that for? The man is asking about ice-cream, ok? WHAT?.............you mean......................NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

marguerite

No comments:

Post a Comment