Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trouble in C++?

cud ny1 pls advise me on how to write "SAAR TRAVELS", in c++, using asterik marks (*)...


example :





******


*****


****


***


**


*

Trouble in C++?
I will not do this homework for you (been there - done that), but I will give you a hint :


it is accomplished by using a loop within a loop, one that increments a counter, and one that decrements a counter. The inside loop uses the value of the counter variable in the outside loop to perform its operations.


There - that's a heck of a lot more help than I got when I did this one. Now, you just have to translate it to code, and mess with it 'til it comes out right. Good luck.
Reply:Make sure to include iostream.





cout%26lt;%26lt; "******___******"


___%26lt;%26lt; "**______**__**"


___%26lt;%26lt; "******___*********"


___%26lt;%26lt; "___**___**__**"


___%26lt;%26lt; "*******__**__**" %26lt;%26lt; endl;





There's "SA", you get the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment